Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mommy and Daddy Time

Karli is getting ready for the whole "big sister"thing. It is hard to believe that my due date is less than 12 weeks away, but it some ways that seems like forever. I am so ready to not have eating be a struggle any more (although by looking at me....I seem to be eating very well)! Karli loves talking to the baby and is thrilled when the baby kicks her.
I found that it is often easier to let Karli help me with whatever I need to do, instead of trying to divert her attention. This weekend Karli and I made baked oatmeal for "daddy" while he was at the gym.
We are still working on teaching her to smile with her eyes open:)
Karli building Lego houses with Scott.
Scott and Karli snuggled together on the sofa. I am pretty sure Scott enjoyed this even more than Karli. She is on the move these days, so we learn to cherish any moment we can get her to slow down and cuddle with us!

No comments: