Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Vacation!

Christmas was so much fun this year AND so busy! It has taken me forever to update the blog...so there are many new photos!

Karli is at the age where everything is new and exciting to her! She was thrilled that SHE was getting a tree to put INSIDE her house! I am pretty sure she thought Scott and I were crazy:)
Picking out the Christmas tree. She even helped "Daddy" carry the tree!
Our little "star!"
The Denlinger Christmas was on the 19th at Bird-in-Hand in the middle of the snowstorm. Karli is absolutely in love with her cousin, "Baby Colby!"
Came home from family dinner in time to play in the snow. Karli was not a big fan of the sled, but she did love helping Scott clean the driveway and eating the snow!
Scott and his little love!
On Christmas Eve we headed to church with Pop-Pop, Grandma Sue, and Tracy and the gang.
Christmas morning Scott and I had to wait for Karli to wake up...I thought it was to be the other way around! She loved opening gifts. She didn't care if they were gifts that she was giving or gifts that she was receiving.
Every girl needs a pair of high heels:)
Karli modeling her new boots at Aunt Tracy's. She just NEEDED to wear them on Christmas day!
She is a little mother all the way! I am worried that I may have TOO much help with the little one!
Karli checking out her new toys from Pop-Pop and Grandma Sue. She loves sitting all her dolls and Elmo up at her new table for tea parties with her tea set from Aunt Tracy and crew.
Karli helping Pop-Pop open his gift. She is going to miss Pop-Pop and Grandma Sue who are in Florida for six weeks.
After Tracy's, we headed down to Mom and Dad's. Karli gave Nolan his gift before dinner.
I think Dustin and Scott had just as much fun with the Hess car as Nolan did:)
Karli and Madison taking care of their babies in the new highchairs from Grammy and Pappy.
Colby's first Christmas! It is amazing to see how quickly he is growing up! He is such a little man, and he will be a great playmate for our little boy!
Jenelle and I trying out Nolan's new ride...by the end of the night we are all going a little crazy!
This year's attempt at a family photo. Not too bad considering that we were trying to get six kids and ten adults to look the same way and smile at the same time:) Next year there will be at least one more little man...maybe more??
Karli showing off her new toys to Grammy!

No comments: