Monday, January 11, 2010

She's Growing Up!

Well, I have known this day was coming for a long time, but I kept putting it off. Karli was supposed to move to her "big girl bed" over Christmas break, but that didn't happen. Today, when we got home from the Farm Show, Scott decided today was the day. Karli was SO excited! She even helped Scott carry the boxspring and mattress to her room. It was hard to see her nursery "disappear." I guess I just can't believe how quickly my baby is growing up!
She loved trying out her new bed. She was jumping on it and laying on it before we were even finished.


I think having her own pillows is a big part of the excitement. For now we didn't set up the headboard and frame because I didn't want her so far from the ground. She fell asleep on the way home from Target tonight. We put her in her jammies, and she is now snugly tucked into her bed. We haven't heard a peep from her, but I have checked on her a few times...

No comments: