Monday, January 11, 2010

Farm Show


Keeping with the yearly tradition....we headed to the Farm Show today. We had a great day! It was nice to sleep in a little on a Monday morning!
Of course the food is the main attraction for me! Karli also enjoyed the milkshakes. She kept saying "Mmmmmm!" after every swallow and grabbing at the straw for more. I think that she was worried that Scott would drink it all (which is why I had my own shake).
Karli and Scott checking out the baby chicks. Karli was actually a little timid around a lot of the animals. She liked looking, but did not want to get too close....especially to the the loud roosters. I guess she is more comfortable with Pappy and Grammy's chickens and cows.
Checking out the sleeping pig!
In the next pen, there was a little boy sleeping with the pig! It was so cute...Scott took a picture! The pig had its leg wrapped around the boy! Karli just stared...I don't think she could figure out why there was a boy in the pen!
Of course we made more than one stop at the Food Court!
We ran into Jason, Megan, Maddie and Colby as we were leaving. Maddie and Karli tried out some of the tractors together!

No comments: