B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y. G.I.R.L.

We had our families over to celebrate Karli's third birthday. We had lots of fun and a lot of chaos, but I guess that is what a birthday party is all about:)
Karli LOVES marshmallows, so we made "marshmallow pops" for her party. She took her job very seriously...she was in charge of the sprinkles.
The finished product...they were actually quite yummy!
Once again this year, Scott decided to make Karli's cake. For several weeks she was sure that she wanted a skunk cake. Luckily for all of us, she changed her mind and decided a frog cake would be "perfect." Scott is smiling in this picture as he BEGINS to decorate the cake at 11:00 PM. I was not up to see if he was still smiling when he finished at 3:00AM!
He did remind me several times that day how multi-talented he is...building (Karli's kitchen/doll bed), sewing (pillow for the doll bed), cutting Dakota's hair, cleaning, and then cake decorating too! Now if he could only get it all done at a reasonable hour:)
Karli's cousin had a pinata at her birthday party last fall. Karli has not stopped talking about it and just needed to have one at her party too.
Karli is so blessed with a loving family! She had a wonderful time and was thoroughly SPOILED by everyone! I think I was a little spoiled too because she has so many new gifts to keep her busy....painting, coloring, dressing her doll, making playdough cakes. riding her scooter, and playing games.
1 comment:
holy cow scott. really? really? glad karli has her helmet on...i think kaden just drove by on his 4 wheeler without his...jk. ;) mis.
Post a Comment