I am so thankful for all the LOVE in my life...
my husband, my children, my family, and my friends!
This year we decided to stay in with the kids to celebrate Valentine's Day. I decided that if I wasn't going to a "fancy" restaurant, I would try to make dinner special at home. Karli was SO excited by all the candles and the quote from one of her favorite books. I think she may have enjoyed the romantic atmosphere even more than Scott:)
Karli was also thrilled with her own special dessert....
raspberry JELLO in a heart-shaped pan.
For Valentine's, Scott made Karli a doll bed. My mom and I made the bedding. Karli has been wanting a doll bed ever since Scott made doll beds for Payton and Kalysta's American Girl dolls. She was thrilled with the bed and loves tucking in Abby (her doll).
No comments:
Post a Comment