So I guess summer is officially ending. We are closing the pool tomorrow:( It is strange to not be returning to school this fall, but I loved not having that nervous feeling this fall. I am trying to keep myself busy and looking forward to the fairs. Maybe I'll get better at keeping up with this blog:)
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
summertime...
So, I am not too good at keeping up with this blog thing:) This summer has been SO much FUN and SO busy, but a good busy! Below are a bunch of pictures from our summer. Enjoy...
There were fireworks at Paradise Park. We can see them from our front porch. We woke Karli up at 9:30 to watch them. I think she was a little confused. Poor thing is not used to being outside at night....she was full of questions about all the things going on and LOVED the fireworks, but thought they were "too loud!"
We went to Salisbury Elementary to see the hot air balloons. We often see them go over our house, and Karli loves them and wants to ride in one "someday." Anyway, they had tethered balloon rides, and Scott was so excited to take Karli. However, Karli is a little more like mommy than we realized:) She decided that she would ride in the balloon "another day." I think she was scared it would go off into the air and not return!
Jenelle and Dustin were babysitting a puppy. Karli is also convinced she will get a puppy "someday soon." She LOVES puppies! Scott and I look forward to the day that we can get her one, but it won't be TOO soon!
HAIRCUTS...for Karli and Dakota. They were so good! Dakota is ready for another haircut. I think he looks mortified in this picture:)
Karli just got a little trim...only her second...I don't want to cut off those curls!
My little man....I think this was before his haircut.
Scott and I celebrated our sixth anniversary in July. I was excited to show Karli my wedding dress...even though she told me I wouldn't fit...I had the same concern, but it fit!! We also watched our wedding video. Afterwards, we asked Karli if she liked it. She said, "Not so much. Is Dora on?" :)
Swimming with the family. Karli loves to be the center of attention. Here she is feeding the "dolphins" some of her "fish."
Grandma Sue and Karli had fun playing with the hose. Grandma Sue made the mistake of letting Karli get the hose...
Lots of fun playdates this summer. Vita and Karli decided to make funny faces in this picture!
Karli loves her tomatoes. She would pick one from the garden, wash it with the hose, and then eat it:)
Many trips to Dutch Wonderland...we took Maddie along one evening. The girls had a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so...just wanted to let you know that our chocolate lab, millie, is due to have puppies ANY DAY. we'll have to have ya over to play with them...or maybe take one home? :) mis.
We would love to come play with the puppies...but we'll leave them there:) Too bad we don't have the space (or the time) for a puppy right now! Give me a call when things slow down a little for you, and we'll get together!
Post a Comment