Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!


Karli "dressed in her best" for Easter Sunday!  Unfortunately, it was cold, so she had to wear socks under her sandals!  Daddy wanted her to wear tights, but we compromised in the name of fashion!
After church with Jenelle, Dustin and the kids, we went to Jennifer and Tim's for lunch.  Karli loved hanging out with Great Pappy.  
We hid eggs for Karli at Tim and Jennifer's.  She was more interested in picking up the sticks and leaves, but we eventually found all the eggs!  She loves to be outside!  After lunch, we headed to Aunt Tracy's for dinner.  It was a busy day, but we had a lot of fun.  I was glad that I had off today!  

This morning Karli and I went in to visit Scott at school.  I'm not sure who had more fun...Scott loved showing her off, and Karli thought she was hot stuff running down the hallways.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh man. You guys are no joke. Kaden wore shorts, in the name of prep fashion, and sandals. Kaycee and Campbell wore sandals, no socks, and Calli, wore no shoes or socks, all in the name of fashion. Hope all is well. Haven't seen you in forever, you should've stopped in, since you drove on by... Mis.