Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Daddy's girl

Karli LOVES to be outside!  She is so happy that the weather is warm enough to go out.  She also is enjoying her wagon from Pop-Pop and Grandma Sue.  Scott even tries it out with her.  The other day she helped me plant pansies.  She found a worm in the soil. I figured there wasn't any harm in letting her hold it.  Unfortunately, she wanted to see how it tasted as well.  Scott was able to rescue the worm, but she did end up with a mouth full of dirt!

I can't wait for Karli to go swimming!  She loves getting "bubble-bubbles" or baths.  She hardly stays still long enough for me to bathe her.  She lays on her stomach and kicks, or her newest trick is to lay on her back with only her nose, mouth and eyes sticking out of the water!

Scott was at a conference in Kentucky for five days.  Karli and I went to stay at my parents, and of course, we did a little shopping.  This is a photo of Karli modeling her new bathing suit.

No comments: