Despite the lack of blog posts lately, there are LOTS of things going on in our lives. One of the biggest developments was my resignation in June. It was probably one of the most difficult decisions that I have made to date...very bittersweet. I am still not sure exactly what my feelings are, but I am glad that the decision is finally made. I am also glad that I had the opportunity to make the decision.
I always dreaded "Back to School" sales...knowing that meant summer was over, and I was heading BACK TO SCHOOL. This year I am dreading them because it means I will not be going back to school...I just can't seem to win:) However, my little girl will be heading to "school" for the first time this year. She is so ready and so excited for preschool, and I can hardly even believe that she is old enough to go!
We have had a very exciting and BUSY summer. We took many trips to Dutch Wonderland and vacations to the beach and the mountains. We also spent many afternoons/evenings hanging by the pool with family and friends.
Hopefully I will soon have time to post some pictures of our busy summer:)
No comments:
Post a Comment