
I know that everyone says it...but I REALLY had a hard time believing that my "baby" is already one year old!! We had his party scheduled for April 10th, but unfortunately, we all ended up with the stomach bug that week. Even though we celebrated a week later than planned, we had a great time!


Dakota modeling his new shades from Aunt Tracy:)

Blowing out the candle. Since we purchased Karli's first cake, we did the same for Dakota. However, I was not too impressed...I think Scott has me spoiled with his wonderful creations:)

Dakota was unsure of what to do with his cake. Then he discovered that everyone reacted when he put his hands in it. That was all he needed. He smashed the cake in a few seconds. There was icing everywhere, and Karli was crawling around the floor trying to eat it. I think she was scared that there wasn't any more cake:)

I am not sure if he even tasted any of the cake...but he had A LOT of fun!

Overall it was a great day with family celebrating our little miracle who surprised us 9 days early a year ago. Dakota is so lucky to have such a wonderful family who shower him with love, attention, and lots of wonderful gifts!
We love you so much Dakota Scott, and while you have definitely made our lives a lot busier, we are loving every minute of it! Your personality is coming out more each day. You are not scared of anything, which scares mommy and daddy:) You LOVE your big sister and follow her around everywhere, trying to do whatever she does. When Karli is napping, I need to block her door because you RUN down the hallway to try to wake her up! We thank God every day for choosing us to be your mommy and daddy!
1 comment:
time to have another? ;) ~mis.
Post a Comment