Last night Dakota had his first bath in the BIG tub! Scott and I have debated whether or not Karli and Dakota should bathe together. I figure that it saves water and time, and is more fun for the two of them to get in together right now. Scott doesn't see things that way:) So, against Scott's wishes, we put the two of them in together. The had SO MUCH fun that I think Scott even had to admit that it was pretty cute. Dakota did not stop splashing/moving the entire time. The only bad thing was that Dakota was kicking so much that he rubbed both of his ankles raw on the bottom of the tub:( Perhaps next time he will have to wear socks?

Smile:)
It is easy to see that Dakota is going to be the aggressive one in this relationship! I told Karli that it is only going to get worse!
1 comment:
ha. ha. ha. poor scott would be horrified at the things that happen in this household with 4 kids...but hey, if he wants to take the time to bath the kids seperately, let HIM go for it! ;) it's actually worked out very well for us, and our anatomy lessons. much better than a book. :) cheers. mis.
Post a Comment