So I decided that we needed to carve pumpkins this year since Karli could actually "help out." The whole evening went better than expected, and (thanks to Scott) the finished products looked half decent. Dakota had a front row seat, but I think he was disappointed that he couldn't be more involved:)


I am not a big fan of "pumpkin guts," and Karli was not too impressed at first either. However, by the end, she had warmed up to the idea and helped Scott clean out the pumpkins.



I did have fun using the drill this year for my pumpkin. It was so EASY, but a little messy.


Karli was pretty proud of the pumpkins we created, but most of the credit would go to Scott for his cat and clown designs:) He was working on the pumpkins long after Karli and I had lost interest!
No comments:
Post a Comment