We have really been enjoying our pool this summer. Karli loves the water, and the warm weather has been giving us plenty of opportunities to swim!
Best buds....Karli and Nolan. I think they miss seeing each other over the summer. When school starts, I am sure Jenelle and I will be able to hang out more. It is hard to believe how big they are getting!
My little fish.
Karli driving her cousins around. I am sure that this picture will come back to us in the future when Karli is driving around in a Jeep with her cousins:) I am just hoping that she gets the steering thing figured out in the next fourteen years!
Scott took Karli on a bike ride to Paradise Park. Dakota and I drove down, and then we spent the evening playing at the park. Scott said Karli didn't stop talking the whole way there. That is pretty typical of her lately... she always has something to say. Scott says that she gets it from me:)
No comments:
Post a Comment