Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Play Time!

Karli absolutely loves to be outside!  Whether she is sitting in a chair, or in the grass, she always wants everyone else to sit down right next to her.  In this picture she was showing me exactly where she wanted me to sit.
Her new favorite activity is "dressing up" in clothes that she unloads from her dresser drawers.  Here she is modeling a new way to wear pants.  You may notice that she is crouched down in many pictures.  She copies me when I get down to take her picture....crazy kid:)
Sunny days by the pool with cousins are so much fun!  Here are all four of them stuck in a box.  At least Payton and Kalysta are smiling for this picture.  Karli and Nolan are always on the move!
Karli trying out daddy's shoes!
"I told you that I could fit in this basket!"

No comments: