
Karli showing off her new sunglasses and Fourth of July dress. Scott said it looked like a rag! I, on the other hand, thought it was pretty darn cute:) !

Our church goes to Camp Hebron every year for the Fourth of July weekend. Scott, Karli and I drove up for the Sunday church service and spent the day at the camp. We had lots of fun! Karli was able to take her first paddle boat ride. She hardly moved the whole time...I think she was a little scared. It also was hard for her to move in the life jacket!

Mom and dad were up for the whole weekend, and Megan and Madision were also up for the weekend...Jason came up for Sunday. Karli enjoyed spending time with them and swimming with Grammy and Pappy in the big pool!

After getting home from Camp Hebron, we headed to my Uncle John and Aunt Debbie's house for a cookout. Karli loved playing with Dallas (Doug and Mary's), her second cousin. He pulled her around in the wagon for a long time...Karli was loving all the attention:)
No comments:
Post a Comment