
Scott, Karli and I are counting down the days until summer! I am so ready to say goodbye to our crazy schedule and relax in the sunshine. I can already tell Karli is going to want to be outside all summer, which is just fine with me! She had her own chair to sit on, but she thought it was funny to take "mommy's chair" every time I got up!

Grandma Sue gave her some exciting toys to play with outside. Here Karli is playing with her dump truck and trying to figure out what the jump rope is to be used for....she decided it goes in her mouth. Seems like that is where she thinks everything goes these days!

Amazingly, Karli does keep her sunhat on. Poor thing! Half the time I don't think she can see at all:)

That's the smile she flashes at Daddy when she wants something. It seems to be pretty effective!
No comments:
Post a Comment