Once again things have gotten busy, and I haven't been good at updating the blog. Maybe it is just time to accept that BUSY is my new normal:) Last week was so much fun as we anticipated our little girl's fourth birthday. It is so hard to believe that she is already turning four. She has blessed our lives so much more than we even thought possible.
Her birthday party had a princess theme this year, which could not be more fitting considering this little girl is most definitely her Daddy's little princess! The morning of her birthday Scott filled her room with balloons...she was beyond thrilled when she woke up.
When Scott came home from school, we opened presents and went to Friendly's for dinner & ice cream!
Sunday we had her birthday party with grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. Scott made her cake again this year. I have to admit that I had my doubts when he told me his plan, but when I woke up on Sunday morning, shortly after he WENT to bed, I was amazed!
The princess and her castle:)
I love these two...and they LOVE each other too!
Cousins
(Nolan & Karli...just 12 days apart!)
Happy Fourth Birthday!
1 comment:
seriously Scott? you are hilarious. and glad to hear you are busy Jodi...i was thinking you were going to think this stay at home thing was boring, and there was nothing to do. :) well. makes me feel better to hear you say that anyway. :)
Post a Comment