It's funny how some days I feel like this stage of life will NEVER end, and other days I feel like the time is flying by so QUICKLY! I have not been very good at keeping up with this blog the past month because we have had so many things going on...fun things (like the holidays) and not so fun things (like double ear infections). I think that life is finally getting back to normal. I think that we are all ready for structure
and routine...especially me!
It is so hard for me to believe that Dakota was 9 months old yesterday!
He is getting "Sooo Big!"
He is now officially "on the move!" He is crawling all over and realizing that he can now get all the things that were out of his reach before. I think that Karli is going to realize what having a little brother is all about:) He is finally getting back to normal after having a double ear infection. The first antibiotics didn't work, but the second set seemed to do the trick. He loves showing off all the new things that he is learning. He gives high fives, and if he isn't getting any attention, he will spontaneously throw his hands in the air to get a reaction....and of course we always react:)
This little lady is growing up too! I can't believe that she will be three years old in just a month! I am looking forward to the day Dakota can be her playmate. Maybe then Scott and I will get a break from being "little girl" and "little boy." She LOVES painting, coloring, playing with her babies, and helping me. I think she may have inherited a little of her OCD from her mother, but it IS nice that she puts everything in its place. The other day she came into the kitchen carrying the bathroom trashcan. She told me that she was emptying it because it was "a little full." She also picks up after Scott, putting his dirty clothes in the hamper:)
No comments:
Post a Comment