Thursday, June 24, 2010

Family Farm Days

We all headed to Family Farm Days at Oregon Dairy on Wednesday night with "Pop-Pop" and "Grandma Sue." I think we went at the perfect time....no crowds at all! I felt a little bit like a "city slicker," but we all had a fun time:)
Karli holding a little peep.
Dakota wasn't so sure what was going on. I think he was glad to be safely strapped in next to Daddy!


Pony rides were advertised, and we told Karli before we went that she could ride one. I am pretty sure these were HORSES, not PONIES, but Karli had no fear. She looked so tiny sitting on the saddle. She hasn't started asking for a horse yet, but we told her that she needs to start asking Pappy to get a pony to keep at the farm:)
My favorite part was the free ice cream cones!

As if one day of Family Farm Days wasn't enough....we headed over on Thursday morning with my cousin Becky, Justin, their son Dylan and her friend's little boy. Once again we got there at the perfect time...right before they opened. We were able to beat the crowds. We couldn't believe how long the line was for the wagon ride when we left!


No comments: