Sorry for the lack of blog updates. This couch is where I have spent most of the last seven weeks, except for the daily trek to school. This second baby is treating me pretty much the same way as Karli... guess that means he/she will be just as cute too! I am so thankful for my husband who has taken on all the chores around the house...cooking, cleaning, laundry, and taking care of Karli and me. Tuesday night I ended up in triage where they gave me 4 bags of sugar water and "wonder medicine" through an IV. I have been taking Zofran ever since, and have only been sick twice:) I am hoping that this continues!! The only downside is that the Zofran is giving me migraines. However, at this point I will take the migraines! Karli doesn't really know what to make of everything. She does lay down on the floor and say "I sick." She also makes sure that I always have my bucket and pretends to get sick in the potty like mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment