Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sweet Summertime!

My cousin Nate was married last weekend in a beautiful ceremony.  Scott and I enjoyed some time out as a couple:)  Two friends who I teach with watched Karli.  I am not sure who had more fun, but I know Karli LOVED all the attention!!
Playtime!  Look at her poor little ears!
I went to get my hair cut, and apparently Scott and Karli had quite a bit of fun outside!  She loves the goggles, but I am pretty sure she can't see when she has them on:)
Karli attempting to eat corn on the cob.
Pop-Pop and Grandma Sue making "dirt castles."  I guess at some point I need to break down and get a sandbox, but for now, she is as happy as can be playing in the dirt!
We went to Lapp Valley Farm for ice cream.  Karli wasn't sure why the calves were a different color than the ones she feeds with Grammy.
Checkin' out what is on the other side of the fence!

No comments: