Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Karli!

I did not have the time or creativity to bake a cake for Karli, so I ordered one from Willow Valley bakery.  They did a much better job than I could have done anyway!
Karli had her own personal cake.  This was the only picture where she would leave her hat on.  She was much happier after the hat came off and everyone stopped singing to her!
Nolan wanted in on the action too!  He needed some practice for his big day, February 29th...or March 1st this year.  It looks like he is considering licking the icing off Karli's fingers.  Since Jenelle watches Karli three days a week, Nolan and Karli are best of buddies.
There's a smile!
This hat wasn't too much better.  She also managed to cover her hair in icing...oh what fun! We had a wonderful day celebrating Karli's birth.  Scott and I cannot believe that a year has passed already!  Thanks to everyone for your help and prayers over the past year.  Karli is blessed to have such special friends and relatives!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! A year already. She is such a beauty, and it looks like she had a good time. Yeah, Michael didn't like everyone singing to him either. Congrats to you and your wonderful lil family.
Evans